Necessary to use a screen protector?

RPTheLefty

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I have a one x and I'm using a speck candyshell case. I was using a Zagg screen protector for two weeks but the edges kept bubbling.

How durable is the glass on the screen? Would it be fine to use the phone without a screen protector?

jfo7404

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I had success not using them in the past on my iPhone 4S and Lumia 900 but somewhere along the way I picked up a few scratches. I think the raised screen makes it exposed. When looking for ways to buff out or fill in scratches every thread had the same advise: best medicine is prevention.
As for me, I still have not put one on. I just like the screen the way it is and willing to take the risk.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I had success not using them in the past on my iPhone 4S and Lumia 900 but somewhere along the way I picked up a few scratches. I think the raised screen makes it exposed. When looking for ways to buff out or fill in scratches every thread had the same advise: best medicine is prevention.
As for me, I still have not put one on. I just like the screen the way it is and willing to take the risk.

Beware. This screen does scratch and fairly easily.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I use the OtterBox Defender case! Built in Screen protector. Sometimes dust gets between the screen and screen protect. Just gotta take it out one time a month to clean it! Then life is good. Just note that it will add some bulk in your pocket. But the protection is worth it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36