Hi everyone,

I have a one x and I'm using a speck candyshell case. I was using a Zagg screen protector for two weeks but the edges kept bubbling.

How durable is the glass on the screen? Would it be fine to use the phone without a screen protector?
    05-27-2012 04:29 AM
    I have gone case and protector free and the screen is still flawless. GG2 is very scratch resistant.
    05-27-2012 07:24 AM
    An ink pin slid in the pocket with my phone put a permanent deep scratch on it.....so no its not.
    05-27-2012 09:20 AM
    I had success not using them in the past on my iPhone 4S and Lumia 900 but somewhere along the way I picked up a few scratches. I think the raised screen makes it exposed. When looking for ways to buff out or fill in scratches every thread had the same advise: best medicine is prevention.
    As for me, I still have not put one on. I just like the screen the way it is and willing to take the risk.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    05-27-2012 09:26 AM
    I've put one on cause I'd gotten a few scratches.

Sent from my International HTC One X.
    05-27-2012 09:30 AM
    I had success not using them in the past on my iPhone 4S and Lumia 900 but somewhere along the way I picked up a few scratches. I think the raised screen makes it exposed. When looking for ways to buff out or fill in scratches every thread had the same advise: best medicine is prevention.
    As for me, I still have not put one on. I just like the screen the way it is and willing to take the risk.

Beware. This screen does scratch and fairly easily.

05-27-2012 11:11 AM
    I use the OtterBox Defender case! Built in Screen protector. Sometimes dust gets between the screen and screen protect. Just gotta take it out one time a month to clean it! Then life is good. Just note that it will add some bulk in your pocket. But the protection is worth it!
    05-27-2012 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD