1.85 OTA rolling out now

phonegeek

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Ugh!!! I checked last night and nothing was available, now it says I have to wait another 13 hours... Man that is stupid, wish I could disable that...

timhobbs

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Mine popped up a notification that was an update available. And I checked last night as well. My timer still says that I have to wait 7 hours. Says I have to be connected to wifi or computer to update.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

phonegeek

May 8, 2012
Visit site
hahaha... So after trying this twice it still shows no update available and when I reset the time back it then says you can't check again for 47 hours and 59 min...

Oh well, I'll wait a couple days. Not a big deal for me but others might want to think twice about trying to spoof the clock...

Reactions: pinkcamaro17

soomuch

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I've got the pop up box telling me to install the update but i delayed it to remind in 4 hours. Not sure if this going to break my "root" so i am going to wait for a bit till i confirm. Anyone out there did the update and lost their root? Thanks.

silverlogic

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Mine downloaded the update but shows it verifying the software for a long time. Any one else have this problem?

Mine has been doding this for the last 10 minutes now.

2012-06-06%2013.45.54.png

oldskoolsc

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully it works for everybody, i did my update at work when it finished i had to update some of my apps. I havent tried it out yet especially the wi-fi issue.

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I got the notification that there was an update. Hit Ok. Nothing happened. Go into Setting and hit check for updates and it won't even check, doesn't do a thing

lrdiaz

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
I got the notification that there was an update. Hit Ok. Nothing happened. Go into Setting and hit check for updates and it won't even check, doesn't do a thing

Check Downloads app, and you will find System Update 64.59MB. Not sure what to do with It!
If selected, it displays a bunch of files.

JackImageX

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
It took a little bit of "coaxing" but I got it to download. I'm installing it now.

It rebooted the phone twice. (Which is more reboots than I've given the phone since I bought it). It then gave an "Android is upgrading... " message where it said it was optimizing applications then it gave me the "desktop." Total time ~ 5 minutes.

I noticed Wi-Fi before was a bit up and down. It seems to be solidly on now. I didn't notice the problems that others had (beyond the Wi-Fi issue) so I hope this eliminates them before I noticed them.

Reactions: juststart