A Question for HOX owners please??

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi, after owning several older HTC Phones, I gave up on them last year, my Vivid just isn't that great a phone, main concerns, I can not hear my Vivid ring or hear notifications most of the time, people always tell me I sound muffeld, have to repeat myself all the time, the battery life is terrible. How does the HOX compare in these 3 areas? Thank you.

fernandez21

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
The speaker is a little louder, but not by much. I haven't had anyone complain about how I sound over the phone, but I don't talk that much over it. And battery is double what I was getting when I had the vivid. On the vivid I would unplug it it around 8:00 am and i would have to plug it back in around 12:00 pm, now I can get away without plugging in my one x until around 5:00-6:00 pm. Major plus is the build feels much better, and I don't have to worry about that stupid backplate coming off because I looked at it funny. Also the screen can easily be viewed in sunlight, something that was nearly impossible in sunny Florida with the vivid.

furygoalbrtis39

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
The speaker is a little louder, but not by much. I haven't had anyone complain about how I sound over the phone, but I don't talk that much over it. And battery is double what I was getting when I had the vivid. On the vivid I would unplug it it around 8:00 am and i would have to plug it back in around 12:00 pm, now I can get away without plugging in my one x until around 5:00-6:00 pm. Major plus is the build feels much better, and I don't have to worry about that stupid backplate coming off because I looked at it funny. Also the screen can easily be viewed in sunlight, something that was nearly impossible in sunny Florida with the vivid.

+1 Hit the nail on the head

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

juststart

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
For having 4G on all the time, the battery is actually pretty good. I'm coming from a Maxx and that phone was hard to kill. I'm pleased with it. Sometimes when I go home from work and I know I'll be out later, I'll try to top it off a little.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae