When is the Rogers OneX update coming?

AndroidArmageddon

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
While we've seen the AT&T brothers receive multiple updates my Rogers sibling is stuck on 1.73.631.1 has anyone here on Rogers updated to one of the AT&T updates, if so how did you update and were there any noticeable differences in performance, etc.? thx. :cool:

teletraan1

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
Good luck getting an update from Rogers. One of the main reasons I went with the international Tegra 3 version. Rogers is notoriously slow with updates.

AndroidArmageddon

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Yup Robbers is def the worst. For example every other carrier has OS 7.1 available for my old 9860, not Rogers its never coming either. If a device is end of life or not being sold anymore we are all SOL when it comes to updates. :mad: anyways thanks everyone, the OneX seems pretty stable with the occasional glitch here and there. Yesterday I had to restart since my data connection got dropped. I wish htc would fix sense multitasking but I'm not holding my breath just the Stop button. :-!

arterio

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
I heard that the WiFi drop issue was a hardware issue. Not a software glitch. Something about a loose connection during manufacturing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463