sold Lumia 900 to get a one x

Beachley

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

I had my Lumia 900 for a little over a month but I missed android. I ordered a one x online and it's supposed to come in the mail tomorrow. When I get it do I need to do anything special to activate it? Or do I just need to transfer my sim card over to it?

Sorry for the dumb question but usually I get my phones in the store and so I've never had to do this before.

Thanks!

rdxhd

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Who did you order it from? It most likely will come with its own SIM card. ATT sends the instructions on how to activate it. It is mostly online.

Beachley

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Thanks,

I bought it from some guy on ebay brand new, it's the at&t version not international. I just didn't want to have to go out to the at&t store to get it activated since I don't really have one that's close to me

rdxhd

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I bought it from some guy on ebay brand new, it's the at&t version not international. I just didn't want to have to go out to the at&t store to get it activated since I don't really have one that's close to me

This may be a little different since you bought it from an individual. I am sure you can call ATT and do it over the phone. Or just try to put your sim card in and see if that works.

Iamdunne

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Thanks,

Both have micro sim card should work just popping it in but I would also called At&t so they can get the IMEI of phone with the SIM

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma