Ful Screen Weather

juststart

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
So I currently have both the HTC EVO 4G LTE and the HOX. I got the EVO yesterday and was playing around with it because I wanted to make sure I received a signal at home and at work. Unfortunately, it doesn't get a good signal in my office so it's going back.

Anyways, I noticed a few things that were on one phone but not the other. One of these options was for full screen animation of weather on the EVO. I'm not seeing that on the HOX. Has anyone else found this setting anywhere? Perhaps it's just an EVO thing?

adamtalife

May 28, 2012
Visit site
So I currently have both the HTC EVO 4G LTE and the HOX. I got the EVO yesterday and was playing around with it because I wanted to make sure I received a signal at home and at work. Unfortunately, it doesn't get a good signal in my office so it's going back.

Anyways, I noticed a few things that were on one phone but not the other. One of these options was for full screen animation of weather on the EVO. I'm not seeing that on the HOX. Has anyone else found this setting anywhere? Perhaps it's just an EVO thing?

There is a weather widget that dedicates a full screen to weather forecast and an animation of the current weather if that's what you're talking about.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

juststart

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Yea the option I'm talking about just extends the weather animation on the widget to the whole screen. So the rays of sun kind of circle the entire screen.

juststart

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the help. It's so weird that there are some features like notes that isn't in the EVO and the ability to turn off the shutter sound is missing in the EVO too.

adamtalife

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Whoops... I forgot about that. I have the clock just disabled that feature, My bad lol.

juststart

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I appreciate your help too. I guess I missed or didn't understand the menu option when I first got my hox.

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
I appreciate your help too. I guess I missed or didn't understand the menu option when I first got my hox.

Well its not exactly clear. You get one chance to set this and there is no way to get back to the settings without deleting and re-installing that Weather/Clock Widget.

The first time I saw that windshield wiper I almost cracked up.

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Well its not exactly clear. You get one chance to set this and there is no way to get back to the settings without deleting and re-installing that Weather/Clock Widget.

The first time I saw that windshield wiper I almost cracked up.

Lol

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2