Creaking Bottom of phone- am I being too picky?

RicM21

May 29, 2012
Visit site
I've had my HTC One X for a bit now and I love the phone. I came after having an Iphone for the last 5 years. One thing that's been bugging me is that although the phone looks perfect, the build quality is a bit off still for me. I press the power button by stabilizing the bottom of the phone with my thumb and the power button with my middle finger and there is this constant creaking thats audible. It's bugging me because I wonder what this creaking is going to sound like in a year or more if I keep the phone. I called and they are sending me a replacement, because of that and frequent cell reception drops that cause the battery to drain fast.

Am I being too OCD about the screen creaking, is this a normal thing and is the replacement going to do the same?

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Mine does...if it gets worse I'll return it but if not I'll wait until May to see if anything further catches my eyes or ears.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

dylan808

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Mine also creaks. Noticed it about 3 weeks into owning it. It doesn't bother me too much now but I was really ocd about it at first. But it doesn't affect how I use the phone so it's alright.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11