HTC One X vs. The Girlfriend

dregular

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Fellas,

As I've mentioned in other posts, I'm new to Android / HTC and I could use some help:

Bottom Line: Can everyone suggest apps that can hide information such as other girl contacts from my GF if she were to get a hold of my phone. I'm looking for solutions more than just security lock the phone.

For instance, is there an app that could "login" to the phone and display a different address book or should a different messaging list based on how I input my password? Any other app suggestions?

Overall, the HOX is awesome at merging all my information into one device, however, if this device got into the wrong hangs ... i.e. the GF... then some serious damage (literally) will happen to me lol

xXBLACKBERRYXx5

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Fellas,

As I've mentioned in other posts, I'm new to Android / HTC and I could use some help:

Bottom Line: Can everyone suggest apps that can hide information such as other girl contacts from my GF if she were to get a hold of my phone. I'm looking for solutions more than just security lock the phone.

For instance, is there an app that could "login" to the phone and display a different address book or should a different messaging list based on how I input my password? Any other app suggestions?

Overall, the HOX is awesome at merging all my information into one device, however, if this device got into the wrong hangs ... i.e. the GF... then some serious damage (literally) will happen to me lol

well, are you cheating on her? because if so, you deserve to have your junk decapitated. or is it just that shes overly possessive and if she finds another girls number in your phone at all shell kill you?

pmoser

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I don't see why people are judging your personal like, search contact hider and try out vault-hide one and see if it works for you.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Stock+

dphorgan2#AC

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I don't see him as a cheater. A lot of girls, like currently mine get jealous of their BFs just talking to other girls. But mean while they just got texts from 15 other guys after you got the 4th degree why this girl commented on your FB status.

Reactions: Speedygi

goldkear

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
you could try my solution: don't date. I don't even have the simplest of security measures on my phone, because I don't have to hide anything from anybody.

that said a friend of mine has had great success with 'playertools contact hider' when he wants to hide erm.. stuff... from his kids who play games on his phone.

Speedygi

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I hate girls that are that possessive, relationships have tiers, and if girls are not open enough to accept that guys do have friends of their own, then how can there be any trust between a man and his girl? Unless you are the extremely pervvy kind then I can't really save you then.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Kale Blossom

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
If you two can't be open with each other, it's probably time to put that relationship to rest. I've been through the whole my partner doesn't trust me thing(I was actually being harassed by another guy and the whole thing turned into a HUGE misunderstanding). It took a couple YEARS to build up that trust after that, and it is quite a lot of hassle.
While I, personally love my guy, if I had to do it all over again, I probably wouldn't.
You need to be able to grow/develop as a person, and if you're cheating on her, leaving her would be the best thing for her, because of the whole STD's sort of deal, and if you want to have an open non-monogamous relationship, well all parties must agree.

That being said, YOU DON'T NEED TO DOWNLOAD AN APP; I can't offer any advice for apps other than putting that person on an alternative Google account, and setting it so you can only view you contacts from the main account. It's how I managed a local animal advocacy group in terms of contacting them and keeping them separate from my personal ones.

And the plus? You don't have any suspicious apps in your app drawer!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Reactions: Speedygi

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
You don't need an app, you need a new relationship, if there is no trust there is nothing.

I don't care what kind of phone you use, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence. Sent using tapatalk 2.

Reactions: Kale Blossom