Landscape mode is crap

Metalhawj

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem but whenever I try to sell landscape mode, it is crap. n most applications and especially in the Web browsers. Chrome dolphin and stock.

I have SwiftKey keyboard installed. I'm not sure if that's the problem. Even it is very laggy and takes a while to work in landscape.

And workarounds or suggestions are helpful. I thanks

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem but whenever I try to sell landscape mode, it is crap. n most applications and especially in the Web browsers. Chrome dolphin and stock.

I have SwiftKey keyboard installed. I'm not sure if that's the problem. Even it is very laggy and takes a while to work in landscape.

And workarounds or suggestions are helpful. I thanks

Are you talking about the keyboard? Your post isn't clear.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Shirreer

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I too use swiftkey; its awesome. Landscape mode is as good as landscape mode, and the UI is ...simply fantastic! What's your problem?

Metalhawj

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
it takes the phone like a good 15-20 seconds to settle Into landscape mode. During those 15 seconds, the screen is not responsive at all. The keyboard doesn't work. Scrolling does not work.

Sometimes landscape mode works but it's still very crappy. Not very seamless :-\

murak

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
it takes the phone like a good 15-20 seconds to settle Into landscape mode. During those 15 seconds, the screen is not responsive at all. The keyboard doesn't work. Scrolling does not work.

Sometimes landscape mode works but it's still very crappy. Not very seamless :-\

Sounds like you might have a faulty device. Or there might be a conflict between apps, eventhough I think thats rare as long as you run stock roms. Are you using a stock rom?

You could try a factory reset, otherwise it might be a good idea to call HTC and ask them, they are pretty resonable.

GL!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz