"Color of Wifi and Network Icons on AT&T"

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Need some help with this, Im just coming from a Atrix2. If you power up the Phone the 4G and Signal strength Icons would turn "Blue" if you enable Wifi, the Wifi Umbrella Icon would turn "Blue" and the 4G and Signal Strength Icon woud turn "white"-

On the One X, all 3 remain white? is that normal? I have limited experience with ICS.
also, someone said it is possible to do a Screen Shot on ICS and the One X, how do you do that-

valkyrja

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Need some help with this, Im just coming from a Atrix2. If you power up the Phone the 4G and Signal strength Icons would turn "Blue" if you enable Wifi, the Wifi Umbrella Icon would turn "Blue" and the 4G and Signal Strength Icon woud turn "white"-

On the One X, all 3 remain white? is that normal? I have limited experience with ICS.
also, someone said it is possible to do a Screen Shot on ICS and the One X, how do you do that-

Hello. Yes all the icons are white on the HTC One X. Now to do the screenshot you hold down the power & volume down buttons for 1-2 seconds until you see/hear that it took the screenshot.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site

Atrix 4 and a few other phones changed the color of these icons to indicate you were logged into your Google account. (and that's ALL it indicated). HOX does not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21