Android Central Forum Not Displaying the same

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
My One X Updated without a problem last night, however this morning, I went to view the AC forum and it is diplaying very differently in Portrait Mode, and Landscape.
Did they change something? its as though the OneX is going to the Desktop site and not the Mobile site?
Last Night if you went to the site the One X was listed:
OneS
One X
One V
now everthing is in a very smail print and almost in a "List View"
Hope someone can help me out!
Thank you in advance!

Edit: Friday Evening:

Previously when I went to forum at the start of the Forum OneX, there was a " "Home Button selection" its not there any more on the PC site or The Mobile (OneX) Currently when I go to Forum, it opens to a almost "List View" and the text is extremely small. I have gone to other sites and do not have this problem. Someone Help! I love A/C.

Last edited:

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Hasn't changed in chrome on my iPad or HOX.

Reboot your phone again, updates to phone software shouldn't touch websites

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Erwaso

In Portrait Mode, everything is in tiny print and like in a long list of threads, completely different than previous.

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Erwaso

In Portrait Mode, everything is in tiny print and like in a long list of threads, completely different than previous.

Well, you know the old saying... Pictures or it didn't happen.
How bout posting pictures about what you are seeing, because not many people are seeing this.

Double check your settings. Do they all show up the same when in either orientation?
I find that unchecking View desktop site works best, and also under settings / advanced I have open pages in overview UNchecked and Auto fit pages Checked. This make for the best reading experience.

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Do you believe in gremlins? It switched back on its own. It's now showing the way it originally did. My browser (stock) continues to freeze or lockup, which is cured by a restart/reload apps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad