Loudspeaker sucks on this phone! Even when it works it's to low.

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I really love this phone. Haven't had a really but one major of an issue. But the loudspeaker sucks. The volume itself can be turned all the way up. I wanna go to use the phone it's really really low and hard to hear until I restart it.I know this is an issue with some of the one x. But I rather have a phone that I can hear ring rather then an excellent camera. Iris lee looked at the motorola atrix hd. I know it's not a top of the line phone but the loudspeaker is amazing. Top notch compare to the one x sound. I've missed calls and notifications because the speaker being so low. I shouldn't have to restart the phone every other day for it work again. Even without speakers working normally it's not that loud. My stepdaughters pantech burst speaker is 10 * better than my onex. I really do not want a replacement or refurbished phone. Considering I had this for only 2 months and it's brand new.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Loudspeaker sucks on this phone! Even when it works it's to l

I agree that it could be better. Motorola is known for loud speakers, so it's no surprise that the Atrix HD has a loud speaker. If the speaker being loud is that important to you (each person has things that are more important than others) then maybe look into one of those.

There's not much that can be done about speaker volume, unfortunately. It's a hardware issue and not software.

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I agree that it could be better. Motorola is known for loud speakers, so it's no surprise that the Atrix HD has a loud speaker. If the speaker being loud is that important to you (each person has things that are more important than others) then maybe look into one of those.

There's not much that can be done about speaker volume, unfortunately. It's a hardware issue and not software.

Yeah. I know. I'm going to see what att will offer for trade of the one x and just pay the difference. Not sure yet..

opec

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: Loudspeaker sucks on this phone! Even when it works it's to l

There are volume boosting apps, although i'm not sure if they do what they claim. You can give them a try.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Try volume+.

I have no probs with the speaker. I can heat my wife talk while kids are screaming nearby lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech