New Hox owners, what did you pay for your phone?

robthesixthree

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Well its that time again and I'm ready for an upgrade and after playing with the one x and the s3 I've decided to stick with HTC problems be dammed, its just a better built piece of hardware. My ? Is who's getting great deals out there and where ? So far I've found it at my local at&t mega cell for 50 bucks. Anyone get it any lower or free would be great. Thanks

Sent from my Desire HD using Android Central Forums

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Well its that time again and I'm ready for an upgrade and after playing with the one x and the s3 I've decided to stick with HTC problems be dammed, its just a better built piece of hardware. My ? Is who's getting great deals out there and where ? So far I've found it at my local at&t mega cell for 50 bucks. Anyone get it any lower or free would be great. Thanks

That's a deal. It's $70 at wal mart.

Sent from my HTC One X

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Thats awsome,you should go for it. Im getting mine saturday at a local at&t store. $99. If the deal is still in effect anyways. If not radio shack. Taking 170 with me just in case lol.

robthesixthree

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Well I live in Michigan and the place with it for 50 is an authorized at&t retailer right down the street. My suggestion to you is call customer service and tell them you saw it for 50 and see what they say I'm sure they will work with you, if not ask for the cancellation department and I'm almost positive they will give it to you for 50 if you threaten to leave. Believe me this works wonders. :D

dmcincubus

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I paid $150. Would have paid $200, no problem. Worth it. Hop on that $50 deal you won't find it any cheaper until prolly the holiday season when it'll likely be free.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

twp98

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Got mine yesterday at walmart for $79.88. The at@t store was $99.99. I asked at@t if they would price match an they said no. So I went to Walmart an got it. I wanted the white one but all they had was the gray.

robthesixthree

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Well folks went to best buy today and walked out the door with this bad boy for $13 bucks. They gave me $40.50 for my old inspire and matched the $50 price tag. Boom ! :D

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

srosencrans

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I have a question, does anyone know if the international quad-core version of the One-X will run on T-Mobile's HSPA+? I want an unlocked version, just not sure if it is compatible.

Don't have to answer here, I posted in another thread, my bad.

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ugo