Anyone else slightly annoyed with the fact that the lastest update has not been rolled out to everyone yet but they have now started rolling it out to the One S from today?

The international update has been out since the 8th August yet I dont know anyone who is reporting having it arrive. I'm using an unbranded unit so should be one of the first.....

I shudder to think how they are going to handle the update to Jelly Bean.....One unit a day?? If Samsung can pull their finger out to provide this to their customers as soon as next week then HTC should be working to the same time scales.
    08-22-2012 10:41 AM
    I have an unbranded and have the update. So does DBCOOPER. Hang in there and keep checking for it, it will come.
    08-22-2012 10:44 AM
    The phones were released on the same date, so seems to reason that updates should go in parallel.

Remember that the European version already got the 4.0.4 update, and the At&T version got its update, leaving only the Asian models hanging out there waiting for an update. I suspect these are the last group.
    08-22-2012 07:02 PM
    Yeah, they're the last. But still there's no word on any possible date for the update....:what:

Author of NoobTech:
    http://wp.me/2uu9r
    08-23-2012 08:41 PM