Fried screen pixles

lattemaker

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried seeing if the manufacture warranty covers burnt our pixels? Maybe they'll fix it or replace your phone. Give AT&T a call.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
If they are easy to point out head over to your local at&t store and see what they can do for yu

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

dmcincubus

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I've been fortunate. HOX is my 3rd smartphone and i'm the type of person who has to have the best looking display possible. So my settings are always 100%. Ive yet to have pixel problems. Of course, now that I've called myself out on it, I'm sure I will.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Noo,you guys got it all wrong lol. I was just wondering if keeping the brightness all the way up burns pixles even the lcd2 screen..

lattemaker

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Noo,you guys got it all wrong lol. I was just wondering if keeping the brightness all the way up burns pixles even the lcd2 screen..

Oh. I would think that during testing they would keep the screen at full brightness at all time to check for the longevity of the screen and to avoid discovering mass problems with screen issues like what you said once the phone was released.

thedroidfanatic

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
If it did generally cause your pixels to fry, HTC wouldn't have enabled that high of a brightness setting, so go ahead, it should be all good :)

Though, if you feel your phone is getting too hot upon using full brightness, you can give it a temporary rest :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome