HTC flashlight apk

robthesixthree

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I have to tap a little up and to the left of the toggle to get it to change brightness levels, hope this helps if anyone is wondering why it's not working

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Bluecamelguy

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
You rock!! I had this on my HD7S Windows Phone, and was shocked that it disappeared. Also, they had a really great Note app with Post It Notes on a cork board that you can't get anymore.

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the link...can't believe it never came stock with the One X

Wait, what?

I've always had this flashlight app since I got my HOX and thru two updates.

bejy4eqe.jpg

stevemikez

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for this but my phone is saying "Can't open file". Am I doing something wrong?

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for this but my phone is saying "Can't open file". Am I doing something wrong?

Download a file opener,then go to downloads untill you find this. Then open it from there,install and enjoy being able to see.

Lmamma

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Just wanted to say "thank you"! Was checking HTC Hub and they removed it. Found it on here, downloaded "File Manager" from the app store. It installed perfectly. I'm using stock HTC Evo 4g LTE. Thanks Again! :)

rocketnino

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Registered for this site for one reason: to download this. Hit it up from another site, and it was like it was sized to a different phone, maybe an Incredible or something smaller? Anywho, this is clean and works great... just like it used to.

Beyond grateful for this - those other flashlight apps from the stupid market made me want to freak out after having the simple, clean design of the HTC one - ad free, three brightness settings... ahh, it's good to have this back!

robthesixthree

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Registered for this site for one reason: to download this. Hit it up from another site, and it was like it was sized to a different phone, maybe an Incredible or something smaller? Anywho, this is clean and works great... just like it used to.

Beyond grateful for this - those other flashlight apps from the stupid market made me want to freak out after having the simple, clean design of the HTC one - ad free, three brightness settings... ahh, it's good to have this back!

Glad it helped you out, it was a must have for me as well. Enjoy

amacna30

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I am unable to install this app. I downloaded File Manager
From the Play Store. When I try to open this file, it gives me 4 options
OPEN as
1 Text
2 Audio
3 Video
4 Image

Am I doing something wrong ?

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi,
I am unable to install this app. I downloaded File Manager
From the Play Store. When I try to open this file, it gives me 4 options
OPEN as
1 Text
2 Audio
3 Video
4 Image

Am I doing something wrong ?

You are trying to open the file.
Don't do that.

Just enable installation from local untrusted sources and then when you tap the apk it will install.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair