Feels great having a 4 month old device that's better than the iPhone 5

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
If you only would have said Rezound I would agree.....lol. Just kidding. The X is a nice phone, I think the I5 is on par with the ReZ though

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Plus one.

I've read the specs, watched the video, read all the gushing.

Would not trade my HOX for the the 5.
It can't compete.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

robthesixthree

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I was watching jimmy Kimmel tonight and he had some guy on the street showing people a iPhone 4s and telling them it was the iPhone 5 and asking for their impressions. People were like "it's definitely lighter and slimmer and faster" "oh the screen looks so much better than my iPhone 4s". It was funny as hell to me because people are just so ignorant when it comes to apple that they'll believe anything.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
But every last one of them will cough up their ETF, sell their old one on ebay, and camp out to buy one.

Meanwhile apple is buying back old phones, calling it a recycling program, then selling them in India just to get them off American streets, jacking up their sales figures.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I was watching jimmy Kimmel tonight and he had some guy on the street showing people a iPhone 4s and telling them it was the iPhone 5 and asking for their impressions. People were like "it's definitely lighter and slimmer and faster" "oh the screen looks so much better than my iPhone 4s". It was funny as hell to me because people are just so ignorant when it comes to apple that they'll believe anything.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Apple F.B. are so blah lol,thats why they picked an iphone.
Iphone= Get it done for you,hardware not too great.
Android= Do your customizing Yourself and get the best hardware that friggin available at the time. 1Ghz processors where available when the 4 and 4s where made,not too sure why apple only did a 800mhz processor. But then again,i aint too big of a fan of apple so idc lol.

Sent from my super awe-esome Htc one x:)

sdchris

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
The HOX is the better phone. It was comical, yet not too surprising, to see so many editors try to justify how the iphone 5 sets the bar, again. It must be hard to live in such denial. Or maybe controversy sells.

inertianinja

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I don't really agree on better or worse.
I switched from an iPhone 4 to the HTC One X, and I'm very happy with it.

The iPhone 5 is a disappointment for tech fans who wanted something revolutionary. But the 5 is an awesome phone, really. It's just a STEP forward rather than the LEAP that everyone wants. Not surprising, since Apple would be insane to take too much of a risk right now.

and HTC is about to do the same thing with the One X+.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
jenebeqa.jpg
No they really do not, benchmarks can be rigged to get any result you really want. I could make my SGS III show up slower than an eris

Sent from my thumbs with no brain censorship

Last edited:

anon(819941)

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
To me it is the pricing that is absolutely ridiculous... I agree that it is a very high end phone, but it's just pathetic. They have confirmed prices in France and Germany at 679 (16GB), 779 (32GB) and 879 (64GB) euros. I presume it won't differ much in other countries in Europe...

Now, why someone would spend almost 800 euros on the 32GB version when it is fairly easy to find an HOX for probably less than 500 these days is beyond me... Specially considering that, after all the fuzz and with Apple inflating their price, the new headphones are $29 in the US. That's ridiculous compared to the amazing beats headphones included with the HOX. I did some research in stores and headphones like those are well over 100 euros easy.

It won't matter, though, iSheep are helpless.

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/14/jenebeqa.jpgNo they really do not, benchmarks can be rigged to get any result you really want. I could make my SGS III show up slower than an eris

Sent from my thumbs with no brain censorship

Look, the fact that you can fake a benchmark means nothing.

The fact that the community as a whole can detect your fake, and can substitute a Standard kernel onto the phone pretty much means that faking any benchmark is stupid and pointless and would ruin a manufacturer's reputation when discovered. And it would be discovered in short order.

Benchmarks are very good tools and there are enough of them around that faking them all is impossible. Even faking one undetectably has never been done.

It hasn't happened in any production phone by any manufacturer.

To simply dismiss testing tool that have, when taken as a group, had a long and successful history is simply ignorant.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary