Gobrown75

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I am current Iphone 4 user that is thinking about changing to the HTC One X. AT&T has dropped the price to 99.00. Does this mean that new version of the One X is coming out soon? I keep reading rumors about a One X+. . Should I go ahead and buy the One X now?

adamtalife

May 28, 2012
Visit site
One x+ are just rumors. HTC just had an event and released two windows phones. The 8x and 8s, with that being said I would rule out a One X+ happening.

Sent from my Nexus 7

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
If you are just thinking about changing, and not in a hurry, you have the luxury of waiting a month or so to see what happens. Maybe a Christmas present to your self?

The One+ is more than a rumor, but less than available right this minute.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

jjt981

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Go into the store and play around with with the phones. Really in my opinion you wont go wrong with either the Galaxy S3 or the One X. I went for the one X because it was $100 cheaper at the time.

adamtalife

May 28, 2012
Visit site
The One+ is more than a rumor, but less than available right this minute.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I don't see how it's more than a rumor. If nothings been confirmed, doesn't that make it a rumor?

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

TavisB

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I waited until yesterday to see what would be announced, then went ahead and ordered a One X to replace my iP4. It's a great deal at $99 IMO.

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
I waited until yesterday to see what would be announced, then went ahead and ordered a One X to replace my iP4. It's a great deal at $99 IMO.

Yesterday's announcement was strictly a Microsoft+HTC event. Microsoft wasn't about to share the stage with any Android device, since they paid for the entire show.

MS is betting heavily on this HTC offering, because it is the slickest WinMo phone out there today. Microsoft is paying HTC big bucks for this development, and HTC can't afford to piss them off.

The One X+ is real and WILL arrive. Before Christmas is my bet.

As for nothing being "Confirmed", (what ever the hell that means), there is way more to this than a rumor.
Nvidia has already announced the chip back in April. (Note the Plus tacked onto the name). Also they announced back in February their plans to release LTE on Tegra3.

Other sites are reporting more detail than Android Central. (Because Phil gets flown to confidential conferences with HTC he has to sign an embargo NDA. In exchange he gets the phone first, often before its formally announced at a media event, and has time to write a review and have it published on the site 12 seconds after midnight on announce date. This is what happened with the HOX. Phil had it a week before it was announced, but couldn't say a word. Not saying Phil will get this phone ahead of others, just saying it happened in the past).

The Phone has already hit the FCC.

GSM850 : 824 ~ 849
GSM1900 : 1850 ~ 1910
WCDMA Band II : 1850 ~ 1910
WCDMA Band V : 824 ~ 849
LTE Band 2 : 1850 ~ 1910 <--at&T
LTE Band 4 : 1710 ~ 1755 <---t-mO?
LTE Band 5 : 824 ~ 849
LTE Band 17 : 704 ~ 716
WLAN : 2400 ~ 2483.5, 5150 ~ 5350, 5470 ~ 5725, 5725 ~ 5850
Bluetooth : 2400 ~ 2483.5

FccID NM8PM63100 Model PM63100

You can continue to call it a rumor up to the day HTC announces it if you want, but the rest of the world already knows this is coming.

Last edited:

ToxicWaste

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
You're going to love this phone. I finally retired my 3GS a week ago for y first Android and I'm not looking back nor regretting my departure from Apple.

This phone is so powerful and amazing you will ponder (like I did) why I stayed with Apple so long.

Enjoy!!!

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I loved the one x,but like that other post said,get what suits your needs. If you use your phone for more practical uses then go ahead with the one x,its a great phone. However if you play alot of games and have tons of media on your phone then you can wait for the one x+ which is assumed to be commin' with more then 10 meezly Gigabytes the one x comes with. Great device,to low on storage for me tho.

Sent from my S3:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc