I've had my One X for 24 hours now and notice that my 16gb internal storage shows up on my laptop as 9.93 total space (Difference of 6.07gb.)
    Can anyone guide my ignorant self to a place where I can learn to access the rest of it?
    Thanks,
    Doc
    09-20-2012 06:24 PM
    Not gonna find it. The rest is taken up in the os and they told me saving space for future updates. So basically we all have only 9.93 gigs of space.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    09-20-2012 06:38 PM
    I've had my One X for 24 hours now and notice that my 16gb internal storage shows up on my laptop as 9.93 total space (Difference of 6.07gb.)
    Can anyone guide my ignorant self to a place where I can learn to access the rest of it?
    Thanks,
    Doc
    Dropbox is your friend!

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
    09-20-2012 11:45 PM
    I'm not sure why everyone is so doe eyed over cloud storage. I barely use it and have several accounts. I have 25gb on skydrive (reparation pay for win phone 7 early adopters), 1-2gb on dropbox, and 5gb on google drive (unless it is less). I get my music on amazon, so if I need songs or space I just swap out from there. Other than storing songs, I can't find much use.

What are the large items everyone is storing in the cloud?
    09-21-2012 06:01 PM
    I'm not sure why everyone is so doe eyed over cloud storage. I barely use it and have several accounts. I have 25gb on skydrive (reparation pay for win phone 7 early adopters), 1-2gb on dropbox, and 5gb on google drive (unless it is less). I get my music on amazon, so if I need songs or space I just swap out from there. Other than storing songs, I can't find much use.

I have several shared accounts on drop box with business files and collaborative information that I update and access at anytime,. Pictures, media and music as well. Some shared some private. I have well over 20gb stored. Now, I may be the exception rather than the rule, but I find this service indispensable. I have everything I need accessible. It's the future, get with it or get left behind.

09-22-2012 02:04 AM

I save my nandroid backups to Drop box. Got 25GB free when I got my One X on top of the 5GB I already had. Plus photos and video from the phone. And still have plenty of my 32GB internal storage.

09-24-2012 04:47 PM