Thinking of trading my note for a one x

lunchbox88

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I have a Galaxy Note, and it's a great phone...but it's HUGE. I didn't really mind the size, but I got a Nexus 7 for my birthday and now the enormous phone feels kind of unnecessary. I'm thinking of trading it for a One X. Is it worth it?

robthesixthree

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I have a Galaxy Note, and it's a great phone...but it's HUGE. I didn't really mind the size, but I got a Nexus 7 for my birthday and now the enormous phone feels kind of unnecessary. I'm thinking of trading it for a One X. Is it worth it?

Top notch quality at a steal. I absolutely love mine. You won't regret it. Especially holding that giant phone to your head lol

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

lunchbox88

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Top notch quality at a steal. I absolutely love mine. You won't regret it. Especially holding that giant phone to your head lol

My 6 year old talking on my Note looks like me talking on my Nexus 7.
I'm meeting a guy tomorrow to trade his One X for my Note.

lunchbox88

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Love the phone so far. My only complaint is the camera. I get a lot of noise if I zoom. Also, if I zoom all the way out, and then zoom in after taking the picture, it's not nearly as clear as I thought. Are there optimal settings for the camera?

robthesixthree

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
It's very sophisticated just play around with it some more and you'll learn to love it. Rapid fire is the ish b] [/b] .

Last edited:

ToxicWaste

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Just got mine a week ago. Best phone I've ever had. Much better than my previius iPhone.