One x+ officially announced by htc

srosencrans

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I don't think it's been confirmed yet, rumors all around. Hopefully it can be turned off, or maybe the European version will work on T-Mobile with the re-farmed network going in.

Not sure. Also not sure if it supports tmo 3G, either.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Deflord

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Will someone PLEASE tell me that Verizon will carry this phone! The One X was one phone I loved when I was with AT&T but I am moving over to Verizon now! If It comes to Verizon I'd be ONE HAPPY CAMPER!

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I don't think it's been confirmed yet, rumors all around. Hopefully it can be turned off, or maybe the European version will work on T-Mobile with the re-farmed network going in.

With that it probably will. It's the correct frequency.

Will someone PLEASE tell me that Verizon will carry this phone! The One X was one phone I loved when I was with AT&T but I am moving over to Verizon now! If It comes to Verizon I'd be ONE HAPPY CAMPER!

Not even a rumor of that so far that I've heard.

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
It is coming with Jellybean. In early October. The phone is, more or less, the same thing. I suspect we will start seeing 4.1.1 leaks at, or about, launch time for the original One X too. Should make for some good times :).

EDIT- Just read the next story where the update for the One X was announced. lol. Too quick to post.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
It is coming with Jellybean. In early October. The phone is, more or less, the same thing. I suspect we will start seeing 4.1.1 leaks at, or about, launch time for the original One X too. Should make for some good times :).

EDIT- Just read the next story where the update for the One X was announced. lol. Too quick to post.

Improvements in key areas, though. :)

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
It say HDSPA+ on the list of specs.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

No word on what frequencies, though, HSPA+ is just a type of 3G that can run on different frequencies. On a side note, I somehow missed THIS since it was on the second page already. That's what I want. :)

ZachA

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
No word on what frequencies, though, HSPA+ is just a type of 3G that can run on different frequencies. On a side note, I somehow missed THIS since it was on the second page already. That's what I want. :)

Just saw it confirmed by ATT for the US version. Why does ATT always get the good phones.

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2 using Android Central Forums

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Just saw it confirmed by ATT for the US version. Why does ATT always get the good phones.

Most compatible with international bands. :) I'm glad AT&T finally learned that people want high-end Android phones on their GSM network.

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Idk I think they need to add this one to all carriers it would make a kick ass rezond replacement with the. Black & red elements. I hope at&t gets this I upgrade in january
INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM ;)

ZachA

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Idk I think they need to add this one to all carriers it would make a kick ass rezond replacement with the. Black & red elements. I hope at&t gets this I upgrade in january
INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM ;)

I agree make it avaible on all carriers like Samsung did on the SGS3. When I first saw it I though immediately it was for Verizon with the red and black colors.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Wouldn't this help HTC buy releasing it on all carriers? I've read where people like,e the one X better than the S3. Now with a teg 3 that can also allow LTE, this would be a great phone for Verizon. Or the rumored 5in is a Verizon exclusive :) either way I want a new HTC phone.

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I don't think HTC is deciding not to release it to VZW... I think it is VZW deciding they do not want to carry it. All this happens well before a product is released, and it is not exactly new that VZ doesn't carry a good selection of high end phones.

I am certain HTC would love for the One series to be on VZW. Why wouldn't they want to sell more phones? I bet they pitched a model to VZ, and VZ said no.