Tempted to buy One X

robstunner

Android Connoisseur
Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Hmm the bodies identical so everything else will fit I just want the phone so 105 plus shipping? Sorry I'm not gonna pay more than what I can get at the at&t store as my contract is due January first
INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM ;)

Lol sure $100 and then you can pay me $70 a month for two years like the at&t store :screwy:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Well if your serious I can get a $100.00 gift card either send it to you or just give you the number off of it after I get the shipping confirmation in my email sorry I'm not gonna get fu%&ed over e bay damn you and your con men

robstunner

Android Connoisseur
Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Well if your serious I can get a $100.00 gift card either send it to you or just give you the number off of it after I get the shipping confirmation in my email sorry I'm not gonna get fu%&ed over e bay damn you and your con men

No I'm not serious. $100 is an arrogant offer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm not paying more than that I'm poor damn it the off contract price is a whole pay check I make little more than 1k a month and I got bills to pay

thomas0612

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
Phones change every couple of months so it you don't pull the trigger now , when the one x+ comes out they'll announce a phone after that. It's an never ending cycle

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

JobiWan144

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
OK, so let's think about the improvements HTC made with the One X+:
  1. Android 4.1 Jelly Bean & Sense 4+ out of the box (big points here)
  2. More storage (OP says this isn't important, so we'll ignore it)
  3. Battery is 17% bigger (this is good, but depending on your usage, it may or may not make a difference)
  4. Switched CPU's from Qualcomm S4 dual-core to Tegra 3 quad-core (since CPU strength isn't that important for you, what matters here is power efficiency, which is TBD)

On the other hand, the One X is cheaper and available right now.

My recommendation: Wait till we have a definite date for the One X+, then buy the One X so that you can return it and get a One X+ if you want. See if the One X is satisfactory (mainly in battery life and OS), and if it isn't, well, you planned well.

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
OK I see your point but I got to be dilligeant in the timing because its a 15 day policy not 30 and my upgrade is in January I just didn't want to waist my upgrade on something that mite not pan out so well?? Plus CES is in January and mobile world congress is in febuary

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781