Jelly Bean finally on HTC One X!

chendriks27

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I got Jelly Bean on my HOX 2 days ago, on 12 December here in Luxembourg.
I have the international HOX version with TEGRA
My software number changes from yours and is 3.14.401.27 compared to your 3.14.709.16, which is probably why I have all the battery features except the "Application Monitor" function. Also, when charging, it doesn't show the percentage at the top left next to the "Power saving" icon in the notification bar. I find the keyboard needs a little getting used to. Especially the fact that you have to push the < button to make the keyboard disappear. But it will probably work for me in the end. Other than that, I'm excited to be able to use Google Now and would like to get the new camera feature of 360 degrees panoramic, which I can't find. Do you have that on yours? How do I get that. Note: mine is stock, I haven't installed any ROM on it.

kkapoorr

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I got Jelly Bean on my HOX 2 days ago, on 12 December here in Luxembourg.
I have the international HOX version with TEGRA
My software number changes from yours and is 3.14.401.27 compared to your 3.14.709.16, which is probably why I have all the battery features except the "Application Monitor" function. Also, when charging, it doesn't show the percentage at the top left next to the "Power saving" icon in the notification bar. I find the keyboard needs a little getting used to. Especially the fact that you have to push the < button to make the keyboard disappear. But it will probably work for me in the end. Other than that, I'm excited to be able to use Google Now and would like to get the new camera feature of 360 degrees panoramic, which I can't find. Do you have that on yours? How do I get that. Note: mine is stock, I haven't installed any ROM on it.

The 360? camera is in Jellybean 4.2, not 4.1

| RESISTANCE IS FUTILE |

dylan808

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Not much of a tinkerer/rooter type. So i'm waiting for the OTA for my AT&T One X.
seems like a low priority for them since the One X+ is already out. It seems HTC and Samsung have reversed roles from the past few years, update wise. What used to be HTC's strong suit is quickly becoming Samsungs advantage this year. :p
Patiently waiting AT&T....

Kizzmocat

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Were not rubbing it in, we just know it takes 2200+ posts for jelly bean to be pushed to your phone! We were loud now were proud! Lol

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

thomas0612

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
I wonder what is more fake JB for att one x or Santa... I hope we get a Christmas miracle...

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

phonohead

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Switched from One S to One X due to a rather disturbing mishap... And, getting a Jelly Bean update notification in the tray, just hours after unboxing and setting it up, brought Christmas a bit early my way!

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Switched from One S to One X due to a rather disturbing mishap... And, getting a Jelly Bean update notification in the tray, just hours after unboxing and setting it up, brought Christmas a bit early my way!

Whoa whoa whoa! AT&T version?

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site

T-Mobile?

Sent from my Coconut Wireless