Jelly Bean finally on HTC One X!

calebdexter

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Well, I don't know know how to test the fps of the video camera but from what I have experienced before in ICS, when you move the camera very fast from side to side, there is a lag in between frames while recording and while playing the video, while on the JB version, as per testing it right now, I think the issue is solved, I have swayed my phone from side to side very quickly while recording, with no lag even in the playing of the video.

kkapoorr

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Well, I don't know know how to test the fps of the video camera but from what I have experienced before in ICS, when you move the camera very fast from side to side, there is a lag in between frames while recording and while playing the video, while on the JB version, as per testing it right now, I think the issue is solved, I have swayed my phone from side to side very quickly while recording, with no lag even in the playing of the video.

Make a video, after the update. Then goto any third party app, like MX PLAYER and check the properties of the video. There it'll tell you the FPS. Post a screenshot if possible..:)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

calebdexter

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
What r your thoughts about the update since you've had almost a week to play with it

Well i haven't been tinkering enough with the new features because 1st born was just welcomed to this world...but based from my experience, i didn't encounter any lag or crashes in the os...significantly better than ICS in terms of usability and battery life...i really like the power save option..it helps improve it but it still cant last 2 days of heavy use...but 1 day worth of battery is enough for me :)

calebdexter

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Make a video, after the update. Then goto any third party app, like MX PLAYER and check the properties of the video. There it'll tell you the FPS. Post a screenshot if possible..:)

I guess this can be considered as 30fps?

5ateteru.jpg

oremor_a1

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Can you confirm if USB on the go (UTG) is already working after the update?

how about the WiFi direct, is there any update on it?

thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude