Finding an apk file on the One X

disp350

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I recently downloaded and installed the new Boy Genius Report app on the One X. I want to install it on my Kindle Fire and since Google Play does not work and non of the third party sites work. I wanted to jut located the apk file. I have used the ES File Explorer and also connected the phone to my laptop and I cant find any trace of the install file. Is there a hidden folder somewhere on the One X that I am missing that contains apk files?

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
I recently downloaded and installed the new Boy Genius Report app on the One X. I want to install it on my Kindle Fire and since Google Play does not work and non of the third party sites work. I wanted to jut located the apk file. I have used the ES File Explorer and also connected the phone to my laptop and I cant find any trace of the install file. Is there a hidden folder somewhere on the One X that I am missing that contains apk files?

Use ES File Explorer
Long Press the 5th Icon in the row that lists Favorites, Select, Search, UP, xxxxx
Select App Manager in the list that show up. It will now occupy the 5th slot.
Tap App Manager.
Then Tap Category and select ALL.
Scroll to the app you want
Long press it.
Select Backup

Your .apk will be found in /mnt/sdcard/backups/apps

You can use ES File Explorer to move that to some other media for install on the other device, but don't
be surprised if it refuses to install.

NO NEED TO ROOT for this. I've moved many apps this way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12