One x + should I buy now??

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering if its worth the 200 dollar price tag when there's the possibility of a j butterfly or xroid DNA varient possibly coming??

INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM ;)

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I really think it is worth the price. 64 GB storage and S4 pro quad processor. Awesome screen like in the one x. Unless you really want a 5 inch display. 1080 p is cool and all but not really necessary. Unless you see that as a must I think the one x plus is an awesome device.

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Its not an s 4 pro its a tegra 3 plus. I have no idea where everyone's confusing the Droid DNA specs with the one x plus specs. I'm coming from an inspire so I know it's going to murder my handset in performance.

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
UPDATE!!!!!!! I ordered it from at&t customer service :) I still claim victory!! They made a notation in my account so I could pick it up at the store. Well the people at a corperate store. Well let's just say rude!! She told me I couldn't talk to a manager to get it overiden. Because I got the raw end of the stick the manager at the call center put me on priority fed ex shipping!! Over turned the 35 dollar upgrade fee. Then I got my upgrade 2 months early because I actually pay my bill on time :) WIN WIN WIN OMFG WIN!!!!! I played with it at the store and I thought I was holding a dumb unit it was so lite it felt good in the hand and the sense 4+ felt fluid. 5down 3 up lte. Speeds it downloaded 12 apps off lte in less than a min. All at the same time. Felt like I was on my 12 gig wifi

xXBLACKBERRYXx5

May 18, 2012
Visit site
UPDATE!!!!!!! I ordered it from at&t customer service :) I still claim victory!! They made a notation in my account so I could pick it up at the store. Well the people at a corperate store. Well let's just say rude!! She told me I couldn't talk to a manager to get it overiden. Because I got the raw end of the stick the manager at the call center put me on priority fed ex shipping!! Over turned the 35 dollar upgrade fee. Then I got my upgrade 2 months early because I actually pay my bill on time :) WIN WIN WIN OMFG WIN!!!!! I played with it at the store and I thought I was holding a dumb unit it was so lite it felt good in the hand and the sense 4+ felt fluid. 5down 3 up lte. Speeds it downloaded 12 apps off lte in less than a min. All at the same time. Felt like I was on my 12 gig wifi

5down and 3 up? thats nothing dude. with lte you should be averaging 20 ish. and you could probably get up to 50-60 down. 5 sounds like you were actually on hspa+.

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm 10 miles from the labled lte area so for me it s good lot better than my inspires hspa+

Last edited:

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Yep, Tegra 3+, Quad+1 core, 64GB space, JB, Sense 4+.. this phone is a beast. This is what the One X should have been, and it's great that it's got the Tegra now, considering all my Nexus 7 tegra games can play on it! woohoo

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
its cool man I just hope there's a root options. With s off I don't root, or flash with HTC unless I have it. Woot woot.

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
well at&t don't like the real world. And I'm coming from an inspire so this is going to be nite and day holy !!

WAITING IMPATIENTLY FOR MY ONE X PLUS

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
The international version of the One X was a Tegra 3 which didn't have LTE.

The AT&T version is now the Tegra3+ which has LTE

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7