So I tried to buy a One X+ today, but...

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Every at&t store was sold out of them. So was any best buy near me, any at&t authorized dealer, no one had the Damn thing. I would like to think this is a great sign for HTC. Looks like i'll have to order it from the web and have it over night shipped to me.

Anyone else have this issue when they tried to buy yours?

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I've always ordered over the phone. You can usually get them to waive the upgrade fee and overnight shipping. Plus they can price match!

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
When I got mine from BB lest night the sales rep didn't even know about the phone. I lucked into them having it I guess. He asked if I wanted it in black or white!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Watching wrath of the titans on it now :) This screen is amazing!! Battery life has been good so far. Yes only at&t has it for the next week then its mass release. I had to order it overnite. Ordered it Monday came in Wednesday afternoon. (They had to wait for it to get out the warehouse before fed ex got it) and that confirmation number is not the tracking number. Have to dial 611 to get it. I love this phone!!!

MY ONE X PLUS IS GIVING ME A BONER!!

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
When I got mine from BB lest night the sales rep didn't even know about the phone. I lucked into them having it I guess. He asked if I wanted it in black or white!

So it does come in white? Or did he give you a normal one x? Lol

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I know it only came in black. I was disappointed that the US version didn't have the red accents. It's just funny I always know more about the phones than the salesmen.

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I know it only came in black. I was disappointed that the US version didn't have the red accents. It's just funny I always know more about the phones than the salesmen.

Yea I was and am but hurt over that myself. My sister went to Verizon got a rezound. Red accents jelous. I really think they didn't want a lawsuit from Verizon. As that would copy the droid design and branding appearance. Even this it's the same oem

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
If anyone is still having issues finding the One X+ in stock the location on Outer Loop in louisville, Ky has them in stock.