Jellybean?

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Hey Bizzle, thanks but how do you know it's in testing and the timing that it will be released?

He is just going by history. Rogers and att have the same phone, att just puts more crap apps on. They have been close on release dates in my experience as well.

Every phone I have owned is the same for updates. The only way to bypass it, is by cutting the carrier out. Read that as iPhone or nexus. Any other phone, and there is no point in complaining- crappy release times is the norm.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Android Central Forums

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I know a few devs that work for AT&T out of Chicago... They aren't doing the tests themselves, but the company is. Not to mention, when htc released the update to Asia (the source for ViperXL and other 4.1 roms), they released it to carriers at the same time

KiDPaul

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Updates now available guys. Downloading it as we speak
u5yqu2eg.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Morgoroth

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm with you. They have about and hour and a half before the close of business on the east coast, and then I guess we have to wait till Monday.

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm willing to bet it starts rolling out Tuesday, seeing as Rogers next deployment is scheduled for the 15th. Would fit, considering that's how the last update went for the two carriers with other phones

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463