Jellybean?

llllBULLSEYE

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
AT&T sucks for updates When I had my BB Torch every carrier got the 7.1 update while I had
to wait an entire year for it SMH.
Man I really hope it gets here before the end of January I really want Google now.

ampbell88

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Quick question. Can I still get the update if I terminate my contract with at&t and use straight talk?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Yes, but it won't be through att.. You will have to wait until htc posts it on htcdev.com and install it manually (not difficult at all)

Only thing is, htc doesn't do that til a little after att releases the update. Honestly, if you were unlocked and rooted already, you could have it on your phone right now without the bloat from att (through ViperXL 3.0 rom)

xXBLACKBERRYXx5

May 18, 2012
Visit site
AT&T sucks for updates When I had my BB Torch every carrier got the 7.1 update while I had
to wait an entire year for it SMH.
Man I really hope it gets here before the end of January I really want Google now.

I h ad the Same issue with my torch

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

darkoman4

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Quick question. Can I still get the update if I terminate my contract with at&t and use straight talk?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

You have somebody, anybody, friend, brother, sister, coworker who is on att? Just borrow their SIM, upgrade and give them back their SIM. Wolla

GarlsOne

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I just spent 20+ minutes on the phone with AT&T (611) asking when will my One X be updated. Got transferred to the "more technical" person. Still had to repeatedly explain to them that they are not pushing the update yet and that I just wanted to know when to expect it. They are a pretty confused bunch of people. And no i did not get an answer other than "it looks like all the other One X phones got it". LOL! At least the "more technical" person knew AT&T was late with the update.

Give them a call. Register your complaint that they have not updated this phone yet.

towboatman

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Its coming I'm sure ..I just got a new One X+ Att last Wednesday and I'm on JB 4.1.1
2a3any9e.jpg

Sent from my One X+ Pocket Rocket

whymista

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Hmmmm I wonder who is slower at pushing updates. HTC or Moto. Been hearing the photon q would get jb as well since like nov of last year.

da3lynx

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I finally got tired of waiting and flashed the viper xl rom last night, loving jellybean right now. But still AT&T needs to stop stalling and push out the update already

Sent from my HTC One XL using Android Central Forums

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
How does it play with an exchange server? Any idea?

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Turge (the dev) has made a fix for the exchange server, I believe it's between page 850-860

EDIT : I cannot confirm if it works or not, cause I don't use it though

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995