Vibrator OFF - App.?

Sakthi vel

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, Is there any way that I can turn off the vibrator for the entire device? My HOX vibrates for message message notifications even though unchecking the vibrate options at Message settings. Even after the power saver ON (Vibration - set to OFF), the device vibrates during restart ,message notifications and occasionally during incoming calls. I reported and gave the device at HTC service center. They delivered without doing anything rather to reset the device to factory settings for the first time. Second time they replaced the vibrator but the issue not solved.

Now that is there any application which can turn off the vibrator? The device runs on Unrooted - JellyBean.

yash777

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, Is there any way that I can turn off the vibrator for the entire device? My HOX vibrates for message message notifications even though unchecking the vibrate options at Message settings. Even after the power saver ON (Vibration - set to OFF), the device vibrates during restart ,message notifications and occasionally during incoming calls. I reported and gave the device at HTC service center. They delivered without doing anything rather to reset the device to factory settings for the first time. Second time they replaced the vibrator but the issue not solved.

Now that is there any application which can turn off the vibrator? The device runs on Unrooted - JellyBean.

Having the exact same problem. Never happened before but its annoying me since a couple of days