HTC One X - WiFi stops incoming calls displaying on the screen

gurraj_singh

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I have edited this thread as I have now figured out what is causing the issue. But I cannot find a fix for it.

When WiFi is off and a call comes through, it plays my ringtone, the caller ID is displayed and I have the option for Answer or Reject.

When WiFi is on and a call comes through, it plays a standard ring ring, no caller ID is displayed, it just stays on the home screen like nothing is happening (if it wasn't for the ringtone I would not know I had a call coming in)

I have done a quick search on this (on here), found some results on it, but when I click the threads I get the following message:

Server Error in '/na' Application.
XML document could not be created because server memory is low. Use sp_xml_removedocument to release XML documents.
Could not find prepared statement with handle 0.
sp_xml_removedocument: The value supplied for parameter number 1 is invalid.
The statement has been terminated.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: XML document could not be created because server memory is low. Use sp_xml_removedocument to release XML documents.
Could not find prepared statement with handle 0.
sp_xml_removedocument: The value supplied for parameter number 1 is invalid.
The statement has been terminated.

So I can't see if there is a potential fix for this issue, any help please?

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Really hate to say this like everyone else but, have you tried a full factory or hard reset to see if it fixes it?

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek