Neeed help with Straight Talk on HTC One X

ownmorfeet

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I was using an At&t iphone 4 on Straight Talk for the last 6 months or so. I decided to trade for an At&t HTC One X because I just like Android phones better. Since I already have the ST sim, I figured I would get the APN settings from here and input them in and move on. I did just that, but cannot get the data to work. I can send/receive phone calls and text messages, but nothing on the data side.
I set up my prepaid StraightTalk AT&T APN settings as recommended below. Can someone help me find the error in my settings?

Name: straight talk
APN: att.mvno
Proxy: Not set
Port: Not set
User Name: Not set
Password: Not set
Server: Not set
MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
MMS proxy: 66.209.11.33
MMS port: 80
MCC: 310
MNC: 410
Authentication type: Not set
APN type: Not set
APN protocol: IPv4
APN enable/disable: APN enabled (this is grayed out with a check mark in the box)
Bearer: Unspecified

Thanks for your help and Merry Christmas. :confused:

ownmorfeet

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Still not working. There must be some kind of lock or something in At&ts system. I cannot get data to work on this for anything. Im gonna take it be an At&t store tomorrow to have them check the phone. This is not rocket science.

ownmorfeet

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Well ST is more than useless. Their answer is to unlock my HTC One X and that will resolve the issue. I did and of course they were wrong.

Jaythe Jeweler

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I Have the same problem...I have a rooted, unlocked HTC OneX. I just ported my number over to Straight Talk wireless and the cannot get my Internet and messaging working... I have loaded thier APNs and ones ive found on the net but no luck. Under Mobile networks tab it says disconnected in light gray.. Please HELLLPP!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12