Can't OTA update on htc one X (not rooted)

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
]So i tried to update my HTC ONE X and this error message comes up. Link is right below with the picture. I don't think think the phone is rooted otherwise i wouldn't get the ota update in the first place (just bought a different one x). At first when i checked for updates nothing would pop up so i just rebooted the phone and it downloaded the update. Then when i tried to install it says i have a different software version? Can anyone help me out pwease?:3

attachment

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
The pic do sent show up I have no idea why?? Do this get a pen and paper and be prepared to get this info. Turn off the phone hold volume down and press the power button this will make the phone go into h boot. Simply write down the kernel if its locked or not son or off if everything is stock you shouldn't have any issue. Simply go down to reboot the screen using the volume room Kerry as up and down and go to reboot device then press the power button it! Will reboot it as normal

MY ONE X PLUS IS GIVING ME A BONER!!

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Also to my knowledge at&t hasn't released the jelly bean build as of yet so if your on an at&t phone that may be why

MY ONE X PLUS IS GIVING ME A BONER!!