my hox+ speed!!

ziaditani

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
hi everyone..
I have just bought the hox+ and i was really expecting a very high speed mobile device after what i have read in most reviews on the web.. but i was a little disappointed as i couldnt feel the speed 1,7 processor.. is this a problem in my device only or what?! the videos which i viewed on you tube shows a very fast device with very fast responses. PLZ give me ur feedback.

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
This is the smoothest phone I''ve ever owned no lag really you got to disable all the bloat ware from at&t and it will run like crazy

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356770596916.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356770596916.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 46

ziaditani

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
MY phone is unlocked. WE dont have at&t here in middle east,so we use unlocked devices. I didnt feel the speed compared to what i watched from the speed tests on you tube. HOW can i really test its speed? from where u got this report cyanogen?

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Quadrant standard. Ok so your in the middle east? Is there any carrier branding? Hmm stock unlocked phone should be even better than mine.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

ziaditani

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I ran that test and it showed a cpu result about 5000. NOT 7200 as urs. ANYWAY i am happy with the hox+ but i wanted to ask about that speed issue. THX all

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Do this press the application button and exit the programs your not using anymore it will free up more ram so your phone will be faster

MY ONE X PLUS IS GIVING ME A BONER!!

lbsf1

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I ran that test and it showed a cpu result about 5000. NOT 7200 as urs. ANYWAY i am happy with the hox+ but i wanted to ask about that speed issue. THX all

Turn the phone off and then start it up and then run the program (stops all programs running, clears RAM ect). You should get higher, make sure your not in battery saving mode and you should get abit higher than that.

5000 is far from a bad score, having that speed is far from an issue at 5000 it still is one of the highest scoring phones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca