best way to import picturres

RuthieFantastic

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I want to import my pictures to my laptop, so that my phone is cleared out a little bit. i used the usb cord and clicked import when the dialog box popped up, but it imported all thumbails and lots and lots of other stuff. I just want the pictures I've taken with my camera. How do I do that?

thanks in advance.

Ruthie

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Instead of clicking "import" select "open folder" then go to the folder DCIM and select the photos, drag and drop them onto your desktop or whatever directory you want them

LesMiserables

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Another idea would be to use dropbox. Importing existing photos is virtually effortless and there is a setting to automatically upload new photos taken by the camera. (Upload via WiFi only is an option)

Now Faster & Smoother!

RuthieFantastic

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I had tried that way too Bizzle69, but for some reason the pictures weren't in the DCIM folder. :-(

however, I am now using drop box, and while it's not finished (over 3000 pics to move) it IS doing it and my pictures are FINALLY making it to my laptop (and onto my 1T hard drive) as we speak! :) Thanks so much.

I am sure once I get all these pics off of the phone it will run a little better too! LOL i'm a bit of a shutterbug.

Ruthie

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463