My new HOX+

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I am absolutely loving this phone!! The screen looks great and I actually kind of missed Sense a little bit since I moved from my EVO 4G ages ago. I'm glad I made the switch form Sprint to AT&T

I've been familiarizing myself with rooting my phone since before it even came in the mail. It just came in yesterday and I already have it rooted and flashed a ROM :)

Screenshot_2013-01-09-22-33-48.png

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
No S-OFF yet. Still have to flash boot.img in fastboot in order to flash a ROM. I can't wait for that to eventually happen because flashing ROMs would be much easier.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I been thinking of that phone... In tossed between that n the note2 :):);) :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

The Note 2 is a sexy phone but for me personally, it was too big. I took time to play with both in a store before buying and I'm quite happy with the HOX+ :)

gomezl7

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
The Note 2 is a sexy phone but for me personally, it was too big. I took time to play with both in a store before buying and I'm quite happy with the HOX+ :)

I feel the same ..note 2 is nice ....I prefer the s3 or hox+

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
If you flash the zip in flash GUI app first, then reboot>wipe>install same rom.zip you flashed in GUI app, that's all you need to do... No connection to PC required

And I believe that what type of hboot you are on determines the need to fastboot flash, not if its S-ON or not. There's a bunch of people with One XL that have S-ON and don't need to fastboot flash

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Updated Elegancia ROM and didn't have to flash boot.img, just flashed ROM right from the phone.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Still loving this phone! I find myself using it as a media player more and more. My Galaxy Player feels neglected now :p

towboatman

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
If you flash the zip in flash GUI app first, then reboot>wipe>install same rom.zip you flashed in GUI app, that's all you need to do... No connection to PC required

And I believe that what type of hboot you are on determines the need to fastboot flash, not if its S-ON or not. There's a bunch of people with One XL that have S-ON and don't need to fastboot flash

Gui app won't work with the Att onex+ HTC locked hboot ..I even emailed the dev to see if he could support the Att onex+ on his app and he told me they locked it:mad::(:(

Sent from my One X+ Pocket Rocket

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power