Charging issues

atomic_squid

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Recently, when I plug my phone in, it blinks rapidly between charging and not charging at all. During this time, my phone loses battery, not gains it. I've tried multiple cables, though there are a couple nicer ones I haven't fiddled with yet. It's beginning to get steadily worse, and I'm afraid it won't be able to charge at all anymore. Is there anything I can do?

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

irishman06

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I had my phone entirely stop charging last night. A full restart seemed to fix it, but I got worried, too. Might wait and try to get an early upgrade for the new One...

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Recently, when I plug my phone in, it blinks rapidly between charging and not charging at all. During this time, my phone loses battery, not gains it. I've tried multiple cables, though there are a couple nicer ones I haven't fiddled with yet. It's beginning to get steadily worse, and I'm afraid it won't be able to charge at all anymore. Is there anything I can do?

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Not to sound like a smart aleck, but maybe make sure the adapter is plugged into the wall correctly, or try a different outlet? My phone tends to do that in the outlet near my bed, but anywhere else in the house works just fine.

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21