show battery percentage like iphone??

Tony Gonzalez

May 7, 2013
Visit site
There is one thing I like on all iPhone's. It is how they can show the battery percentage next to the battery in the notification bar. I want to know if we cam do that to or do we have to wait and see if there will be an update to do it??? Anyone know?

user7618

May 17, 2010
Visit site
There are a few apps available that will do this. I personally use Power Toggles because it also allows toggles for various stuff in my notification shade.

You'll get something like this. It displays in the upper left corner.

2013-05-09_09-10-56.png

Posted via Android Central App

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Things like icon changes are one of the most common reasons people root and rom their phones. There will not be another way to change the icon htc included. So if no root, will need either notification style app like above, or a widget

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368131051477.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368131051477.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 37

sprof

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
GSam Battery Monitor percentage in the upper left Avatar ROM on the right.

yhy6ynyg.jpg

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

Kristin Eve

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure if this is the same on the HTC one X, but I have the HTC one... The battery percentage shows when the screen is locked and the phone is plugged into the charger. It may not be ideal like on the iPhone but it is better than nothing for me at least. You may have to change your settings to make sure your phone actually locks when the screen is idle or clicked off... The factory setting was set to "never lock" on mine. I hope that helps!

mkelley53

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
There is one thing I like on all iPhone's. It is how they can show the battery percentage next to the battery in the notification bar. I want to know if we cam do that to or do we have to wait and see if there will be an update to do it??? Anyone know?

Sorry, notification bar doesn't show battery percentage. But, battery percentage is shown under settings/power. Hope that helps