UXToolkit HTC One XL (AT&T)

Did this help you succeed? Just so I can understand you guys :)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: AT&T One X Root, Boot unlock, S-off on the Jellybean 3.18 OTA Update

Yah Its there and fast as heck. You had me worried I knew you were joking though, good one Wizzrah!! OH man this is sooooo much faster and looks way better than stock.

Well glad you like it!

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

Chadman nintyseven

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site

I had rooted my phone successfully when the device first came out. Then I unrooted it and relocked it. My phone says ***Tampered*** and ***Relocked*** my CID isn't listed either. What should I do, or am I all good to go on past the unlocked bootloader steps?

Last edited:

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

I can't get the MotoChopper to work on my phone. I am using the HTC One X AT&T Version, Android 4.1.1, Sense 4+ and v.3.18. Why isn't it working or what should I do?
Also, will I have to unlock my bootloader again?
I had rooted my phone successfully once, and then I unrooted it and re locked it. Should I follow the same process?

Hmm do you still have the unlock bin you used to unlock the bootloader? If not, try to unlock it again

- - - Updated - - -

I can't get the MotoChopper to work on my phone. I am using the HTC One X AT&T Version, Android 4.1.1, Sense 4+ and v.3.18. Why isn't it working or what should I do?
Also, will I have to unlock my bootloader again?
I had rooted my phone successfully once, and then I unrooted it and re locked it. Should I follow the same process?

I can also help you via team viewer

Chadman nintyseven

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site

Okay, whats Team Viewer? (Note: I updated my original post since my phone changed its mind on what to do.)

Chadman nintyseven

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site

Hmm do you still have the unlock bin you used to unlock the bootloader? If not, try to unlock it again

- - - Updated - - -

I can also help you via team viewer

I had rooted my phone successfully when the device first came out. Then I unrooted it and relocked it. My phone says ***Tampered*** and ***Relocked*** my CID isn't listed either. What should I do, or am I all good to go on past the unlocked bootloader steps?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Download team viewer here. Then private message me the account number and password. We can chat there. To re-unlock the bootloader, you need the unlock_code.bin you used previously before.

Chadman nintyseven

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site

Download team viewer here. Then private message me the account number and password. We can chat there. To re-unlock the bootloader, you need the unlock_code.bin you used previously before.
Okay, I sent you a PM then, I am not sure if I have the unlock bin or that email anymore. That isn't a final answer though as I'm not 100% sure....

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: **now with pics/proof** root,bootloader unlock,s-off at&t htc one x on 3.18 update!

i am unable to extract the all in one kit.. on extracting the winzip gives error and says try download the file again.error.jpg

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: **now with pics/proof** root,bootloader unlock,s-off at&t htc one x on 3.18 update!

i am unable to extract the all in one kit.. on extracting the winzip gives error and says try download the file again.View attachment 89144

I don't use WinZip, windows just extracts zips easily. Keep trying and if you keep having trouble, I'll send you another link.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Updated the guide! I'm currently making a toolkit that's easy to use. Coming soon!

Raymond Moul

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site

I'm getting an invalid zip error on the all in one kit zip file too. Does anyone have a link for a working copy, or a copy of the folder of awesome with one that works?

Thanks!

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

I will try to see what the problem is because it's fine on my end.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

I'm getting an invalid zip error on the all in one kit zip file too. Does anyone have a link for a working copy, or a copy of the folder of awesome with one that works?

Thanks!

Hi! I fixed the link. I now pre- extracted the toolkit for you so it should work now. Just re-download it.

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site

i am unable to gain s-off,,, tried your method several times but the problem is same. also can you please help me out with the best jellybean rom with htc one interface for my htc one x at&t unlocked. much better if any official rom for at&t one x is there.
also thanx for the previous help.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

i am unable to gain s-off,,, tried your method several times but the problem is same. also can you please help me out with the best jellybean rom with htc one interface for my htc one x at&t unlocked. much better if any official rom for at&t one x is there.
also thanx for the previous help.

Please tell me what you mean by "problem." Are you getting something different then the error 92? Also, I think you should get s off before you flash a rom.

Raymond Moul

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site

Quick update. In the tutorial on step 3:

Step 3. Remember, your phone should still be connected and in Fastboot. Go back to the prompt, and type "fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.6.0.0-evita.img" exactly like this.

The openreovery file is actually 2.0.3.0, and the fastboot program doesn'r fail with a "file not found" error, it fails with error: cannot load: unknown error.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

haha thats funny. sounds like blackberry got you addicted to pulling batteries haha. well i might try pulling my Droid's battery once in a while for good ol' times. luckily the droid doesnt take 3-4 minutes to boot up eh?

Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.