UXToolkit HTC One XL (AT&T)

Did this help you succeed? Just so I can understand you guys :)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiddkr96

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: **now with pics/proof** root,bootloader unlock,s-off at&t htc one x on 3.18 update!

Ok so last Tuesday I received my screen digitizer that I order off Ebay.com for my s3 so after I installed the part carefully I tried to turn my s3 on it came on I heard the sounds it makes when it comes on but the screen stayed black CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE ?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: **now with pics/proof** root,bootloader unlock,s-off at&t htc one x on 3.18 update!

ok so last tuesday i received my screen digitizer that i order off ebay.com for my s3 so after i installed the part carefully i tried to turn my s3 on it came on i heard the sounds it makes when it comes on but the screen stayed black can anyone help me please ?

hey bro you are asking this in the wrong thread :mad: . But i will try to help you anyways. Are you sure you plugged all the wires to the screen correctly?

kiddkr96

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site

hey bro you are asking this in the wrong thread :mad: . But i will try to help you anyways. Are you sure you plugged all the wires to the screen correctly?

yea im sure im like 100% positive

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

yea im sure im like 100% positive
I'm kinda tired of underlining the text and stuff like that lol. Well, check again. It might be human error or the digitizer itself.

kiddkr96

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site

I'm kinda tired of underlining the text and stuff like that lol. Well, check again. It might be human error or the digitizer itself.
Ok ill try it and thanks for helping eventhough i was in the wrong thread lmao

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Ok ill try it and thanks for helping eventhough i was in the wrong thread lmao

Yeah man no problem! I hate people that spend more time ridiculing you for being in the wrong thread when they could put forward that energy to help the individual. So come back if you need help! or I can direct you to a better thread.

kiddkr96

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site

ok well thanks but do you know anymore threads that can prove more information

Jahe En

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site

(0xc000007b) error Fixed.... JUST UPDATE THE .NET TO THE LATEST VERSION... THERE YOU GO WITH THE TOOLKIT (no matter its 64-bit or 32-bit)..

THANKs TO MY BRAIN ;)

By the way Thank you WIZZRAH :)

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

(0xc000007b) error Fixed.... JUST UPDATE THE .NET TO THE LATEST VERSION... THERE YOU GO WITH THE TOOLKIT (no matter its 64-bit or 32-bit)..

THANKs TO MY BRAIN ;)

By the way Thank you WIZZRAH :)

Ah ok. I'll give a link to the latest version

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

vapourtrailz

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: AT&T One X Root, Boot unlock, S-off on the Jellybean 3.18 OTA Update

It might be, but I'm not necessarily sure. I suggested the HTC cable to guarantee that it works.

Hey wizzrah, let me begin by thanking you for all your efforts creating this toolkit and helping us common noobs. Now my problem....
I downloaded your toolkit and got thru the process of getting my unlock code from HTC. Oh, im trying to root my ATT One X. Now, before I unlocked the bootloader, I paused to think about losing all my data and so I cannot seem to proceed. All I want to do is root my phone so I can remove the crappy ATT bloatware. Now if there were an easier solution to this than rooting, im all ears. But is there a way to root my ATT One X without having to unlock my bootloader? I actually tried a different method that did something and now my bootloader shows up as tampered but still locked and unrooted. Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Hey wizzrah, let me begin by thanking you for all your efforts creating this toolkit and helping us common noobs. Now my problem....
I downloaded your toolkit and got thru the process of getting my unlock code from HTC. Oh, im trying to root my ATT One X. Now, before I unlocked the bootloader, I paused to think about losing all my data and so I cannot seem to proceed. All I want to do is root my phone so I can remove the crappy ATT bloatware. Now if there were an easier solution to this than rooting, im all ears. But is there a way to root my ATT One X without having to unlock my bootloader? I actually tried a different method that did something and now my bootloader shows up as tampered but still locked and unrooted. Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

None that I have heard of I'm afraid. Unlocking the bootloader is required to flash recovery which then can flash supersu. You can't just install supersu then rooting would be so easy lol

haddog#WN

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site

None that I have heard of I'm afraid. Unlocking the bootloader is required to flash recovery which then can flash supersu. You can't just install supersu then rooting would be so easy lol

Go for it vapourtrailz. wizzrah's toolkit is an excellent tool. Make sure you have your google account enabled to back up you photos, videos, contacts/ph numbers and that Google Play Store remembers your apps. Once you are rooted & you try an alternate rom, you'll wonder why you never did it sooner.

Now for the usual disclaimer. If you are not the adventurous type & are afraid you'll jack up your phone... this may not be for you nor will I be able to fix it. That being said, I myself have had 6 Android phones, have rooted them all & have also rooted for many friends and fams. Have not a bricked phone yet. Your mileage may vary :) Hope I didn't scare you off & that you enjoy the screenshots of my rooted AT&T HTC One X running CleanROM 7.0 P1

Screenshot_2013-11-19-15-30-09.png Screenshot_2013-11-19-15-36-37.png Screenshot_2013-11-19-09-48-31.png

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Go for it vapourtrailz. wizzrah's toolkit is an excellent tool. Make sure you have your google account enabled to back up you photos, videos, contacts/ph numbers and that Google Play Store remembers your apps. Once you are rooted & you try an alternate rom, you'll wonder why you never did it sooner.

Now for the usual disclaimer. If you are not the adventurous type & are afraid you'll jack up your phone... this may not be for you nor will I be able to fix it. That being said, I myself have had 6 Android phones, have rooted them all & have also rooted for many friends and fams. Have not a bricked phone yet. Your mileage may vary :) Hope I didn't scare you off & that you enjoy the screenshots of my rooted AT&T HTC One X running CleanROM 7.0 P1

View attachment 92777 View attachment 92775 View attachment 92776

EWWWW BLINKFEED :p Thank you for the kind words!

animositisomina

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site

Awesome work wizzrah! Easily the best kit I've used.

So I was having the random reboot/data loss issue, so I flashed beastmode. Looks good so far. I left beastmode settings at default, how do I get back in to experiment with clock speed, etc?

Thanks again for all your hard work!

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

So I was having the random reboot/data loss issue, so I flashed beastmode. Looks good so far. I left beastmode settings at default, how do I get back in to experiment with clock speed, etc?

You have to download a cpu tuner from the play store. I have my cpu like this (min clock:1.0ghz max clock: 1.3ghz) and if it asks about a governer put it on powersave.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes the kernel should fix everything

ptt4dgh

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site

PLEASE HELP, Someone!!!

Wizzrah, I used your toolkit so I could unlock, root and install a ROM (no blame here, your tool is very helpful and easy to use). I followed your steps but when I tried to flash CM10.1.x my phone entered a boot loop. I restarted after flashing and I got the white HTC boot screen for a few second then my screen went blank and back to the white HTC boot screen. I let it go for a few minutes but it never booted completely. I was able to boot back into recovery and tried wiping again and flashing again but got the same result.
Now my computer doesn't see my phone if I connect via usb and I can only boot into recovery. If I look at the log it shows cannot mount /sdcard. When I choose reboot the next screen says "no OS installed are you sure you want to reboot/shutdown". Is my HOX screwed or can this be recovered?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

PLEASE HELP, Someone!!!

Wizzrah, I used your toolkit so I could unlock, root and install a ROM (no blame here, your tool is very helpful and easy to use). I followed your steps but when I tried to flash CM10.1.x my phone entered a boot loop. I restarted after flashing and I got the white HTC boot screen for a few second then my screen went blank and back to the white HTC boot screen. I let it go for a few minutes but it never booted completely. I was able to boot back into recovery and tried wiping again and flashing again but got the same result.
Now my computer doesn't see my phone if I connect via usb and I can only boot into recovery. If I look at the log it shows cannot mount /sdcard. When I choose reboot the next screen says "no OS installed are you sure you want to reboot/shutdown". Is my HOX screwed or can this be recovered?

Did you get s off? Or did you skip that step. Also you would of been fine if you hadn't wiped and flashed again. Now it is going to be much harder. Try uninstalling drivers on your computer and then download and reinstall drivers again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood