My HTC ONE X battery just lasts about 12 hours even in Aeroplane mode or idle.
    I thought my battery had problem, so i replaced it with a new one, but still the same.
    No Apps, all settings are to the lowest. Even the screen brightness is set to the lowest. But it lasts only 12 hours on aeroplane mode or idle.
    Dont know what is draining my battery. Any soulutions ??
    08-28-2013 12:44 AM
    Try installing Wake Lock Detector, which can tell you if there are any apps that are waking the phone up to do various things all of the time. Also, check out these tips:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...ving-tips.html
    Hikmat abdoollayev likes this.
    08-28-2013 02:35 AM
    I wonder if it is trying to do background syncing even when Wi-Fi is off? Try turning off background syncing off in settings (somewhere in settings) when you have it in airplane mode and see if that helps.
    08-28-2013 09:46 PM
    This has been happening to me lately too. I even have the power saver on and it's still bad. Right now, my phone has been on battery for 1h22m, and I'm at 87%, with maybe only 10-15 minutes of screen time. That 10-15 minutes has either been texting or trying to figure out what the hell is killing my phone. I have BetterBatteryStats installed, and my last logs I posted a while ago on XDA I was told to install third party programs to prevent wakelocks. I don't want to root my phone so that wasn't an option. I'll throw WLD on there and see if it picks up anything.

EDIT: This looks a lot easier to decipher than BBS . Time to let my phone sit for a few hours and see what happens.

So it looks like Facebook and eBay are using up all my battery when I'm not on my phone?

09-05-2013 07:15 AM
    I recently got my One X back from HTC where they replaced the battery and motherboard. Took them 6 weeks as they were
    changing repair facilities!

Battery runs down rapidly, lasting maybe 1 day max with very little use.

Last night I charged it fully, turned the phone off, and when I turned it on this morning, it was down 30%.
    Fast boot is turned on, so something is amiss internally.

It is going back to HTC.
    05-08-2015 10:27 PM