International Version HTC One X just updated to 4.2.2

PPP mcleod2

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I will end up getting the update just before I buy the Nexus 5. The support for this phone blows.

Posted via Android Central App

Bogdan93

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys, my HTC ONE X isn't rooted and i made the update before 5 days. After 4.2.2 and Sense 5 my battery is going down unusually fast. Before the update i haven't got this problem. And the other problem is with the battery charge. I am not charging it from my laptop but still from 20% to 100% it takes about 5 hours which is unacceptable. I had a master restart... still same problems I stay in Facebook for 20 minutes which takes 20% from my battery away. ;( Please someone help me to resolve this... if there isn't a solution for this please again tell me.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys, my HTC ONE X isn't rooted and i made the update before 5 days. After 4.2.2 and Sense 5 my battery is going down unusually fast. Before the update i haven't got this problem. And the other problem is with the battery charge. I am not charging it from my laptop but still from 20% to 100% it takes about 5 hours which is unacceptable. I had a master restart... still same problems I stay in Facebook for 20 minutes which takes 20% from my battery away. ;( Please someone help me to resolve this... if there isn't a solution for this please again tell me.

Are you sure it isn't an app that is running in the background? Have you checked in the settings to see what is running?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
No, even when its locked its burning battery faster than with previous version of android. Way much faster.

Hmmm that may be a kernel issue? Not sure, but it sounds like something is stressing the phone. Does it get really warm?

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

Bogdan93

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Do you have data and wifi constantly on?

Nope i tried to stop everything but the calls for one day. I had about 2 hours of incoming and dialed calls. Again the same trouble... for one call which is about 10 minutes it's draining about 10% of battery, which i think isn't right...

Ahmed Attiya

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz someone help me i have big problem and i don`t now how can i solve it i did yesterday update from my phone by wireless and after finish asked me about restart and i did it but after restart comes black screen and has 2 arrows sign like Circle and inside them arrows on the top of mobile pic 2013-10-29 10.34.23.jpg as attached pic

ItsN0Mi

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
That's pretty tight. Can you clear some photos, videos, music, cache, and maybe some downloads to free up some space?

I think the download itself is like 4 or 5 hundred meg.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Now try again and getting same Error try to reset phone and Download once again update file now all of memory is free so tell me what can i do now...

champ1012

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
How can I turn off BlinkFeed when using HTC media link ,like the old mirroring better ,BlinkFeed is off on phone

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton