help please direct me to a correct RUU for my phone HTC ONE X HBOOT 1.72

suppt2009

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I recently bought HTC ONE X. JB VERSION 4.2.2. I wanted to root my phone but the task was not completed so i got stuck on the HTC ONE X LOGO. i am now on HBOOT 1.72 IMAGE VERSION 4.18.401.2. Help please direct me to a correct RUU for the new HBOOT 1.72 on my phone I have tried many bunch of stuff and they did not work. Please if there is any other alternative i really need your help i don't know much about developer but i got some stuff on my laptop. like SDK ADB fastboot and some ROM's i downloaded. I promise your help will not be in vain if you can help

Okay first i search in Google on how to root i came across a tutorial that says one click root i download the software "r3-endeavor-insecurebootandroot" and use it as it were described on the sit, my phone turn off and hang on HTC ONE X LOGO, i decide to search for solution online i download cm-10.1.3-endeavoru and followed the instructions still no good result i download RUU did not work, still i search for how to push CM- to SDCARD so i can install with adbsideboot did not work too, and i did not backup anything.

1 How do i Restore a nandroid backup, and please send me the link to download from.
2 I can Install ClockworkMod recovery, but i don't know how to mount it as a USB drive? i will love to re-download all necessary tools to get my phone working again, i have many download but i don't want to make any more mistake the only download i trust now is my SDK and HTC USB driver.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I recently bought HTC ONE X. JB VERSION 4.2.2. I wanted to root my phone but the task was not completed so i got stuck on the HTC ONE X LOGO. i am now on HBOOT 1.72 IMAGE VERSION 4.18.401.2. Help please direct me to a correct RUU for the new HBOOT 1.72 on my phone I have tried many bunch of stuff and they did not work. Please if there is any other alternative i really need your help i don't know much about developer but i got some stuff on my laptop. like SDK ADB fastboot and some ROM's i downloaded. I promise your help will not be in vain if you can help

Okay first i search in Google on how to root i came across a tutorial that says one click root i download the software "r3-endeavor-insecurebootandroot" and use it as it were described on the sit, my phone turn off and hang on HTC ONE X LOGO, i decide to search for solution online i download cm-10.1.3-endeavoru and followed the instructions still no good result i download RUU did not work, still i search for how to push CM- to SDCARD so i can install with adbsideboot did not work too, and i did not backup anything.

1 How do i Restore a nandroid backup, and please send me the link to download from.
2 I can Install ClockworkMod recovery, but i don't know how to mount it as a USB drive? i will love to re-download all necessary tools to get my phone working again, i have many download but i don't want to make any more mistake the only download i trust now is my SDK and HTC USB driver.

Hello, I'm wizzrah and I'd be glad to help you.

I just need to ask a few questions myself.

1. Have you unlocked your bootloader?
2. Have you flashed a recovery?
3. Can you access bootloader mode?

Also, please be careful when flashing RUU's.

suppt2009

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your concern my phone is working now, the problem is i did not install the latest version of HTC sync, that is why i was on able to use side load boot loader.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your concern my phone is working now, the problem is i did not install the latest version of HTC sync, that is why i was on able to use side load boot loader.

Ah I see. Yeah HTC sync causes problems when trying to access these things. Well you got your phone working so nice going!

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

Imran shehzad

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Help to INstall OS on htc one x+

HI, I have unlocked bootloader and already installed CWM. during the installation of custom rom it fails to install via CWM. now when i restart device it is just reaching to Htc logo and via CWM it say No OS Installed. Please help me in this regard

My htc one X+ is
Bootloader Unlocked
Ship S-On RL
HBOOT 1.72.0000

Help Please

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Help to INstall OS on htc one x+

HI, I have unlocked bootloader and already installed CWM. during the installation of custom rom it fails to install via CWM. now when i restart device it is just reaching to Htc logo and via CWM it say No OS Installed. Please help me in this regard

My htc one X+ is
Bootloader Unlocked
Ship S-On RL
HBOOT 1.72.0000

Help Please

Since you have s-on you would have to flash the boot image of the rom. When does it say that the rom failed to flash? Did you make a backup?