so i have an htc one x. and i love my phone lol but i bought it, used, from someone else. its still in like perfect condition, they just wanted a different phone. so i bought it and they said, then absolute only thing wrong with it is, when you get a call, you have to talk on speaker phone otherwise, the speaker isnt loud enough. meaning the back speaker for music, videos, etc works fine. its the front one that is all funky. it works but it is sooooo faint... i was wondering, is it the phone? or is it something that can be fixed? if it can be fixed, how, where, and how much would it be... i am with att if that is needed :P thanks guys!
    11-03-2013 11:57 PM
    so i have an htc one x. and i love my phone lol but i bought it, used, from someone else. its still in like perfect condition, they just wanted a different phone. so i bought it and they said, then absolute only thing wrong with it is, when you get a call, you have to talk on speaker phone otherwise, the speaker isnt loud enough. meaning the back speaker for music, videos, etc works fine. its the front one that is all funky. it works but it is sooooo faint... i was wondering, is it the phone? or is it something that can be fixed? if it can be fixed, how, where, and how much would it be... i am with att if that is needed :P thanks guys!

It's probably a hardware problem or a defect. You could call HTC and ask them about it.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk
    11-04-2013 01:28 PM