stuck at boot screen

xxlonexwolfxx

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
hello I have had my htc one x for little over a year now and all of the sudden it turns off and restarts to the htc load screen, but it wont boot. It just stays there. i have tried going into the bootloader and doing a recovery and no luck. Im trying to avoid doing a factory reset because of all the music and pictures i have. Here is what it says on the bootloader.

***Locked***
EVITA PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.14.0000
RADIO-0.24p.32.09.06
OpenDSP-v34.1.0.45.1219
eMMC-boot
Nov 26 2012, 18:37:14:-1

HBOOT

<VOL UP> to previous item
<VOL DOWN> to next item
<POWER> to select item

FASTBOOT
RECOVERY
FACTORY RESET
CLEAR STORAGE
SIMLOCK
IMAGE CRC
POWER DOWN

If anyone can help i would appreciate it. Thanks.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
hello I have had my htc one x for little over a year now and all of the sudden it turns off and restarts to the htc load screen, but it wont boot. It just stays there. i have tried going into the bootloader and doing a recovery and no luck. Im trying to avoid doing a factory reset because of all the music and pictures i have. Here is what it says on the bootloader.

***Locked***
EVITA PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.14.0000
RADIO-0.24p.32.09.06
OpenDSP-v34.1.0.45.1219
eMMC-boot

HBOOT

to previous item
to next item
to select item

FASTBOOT
RECOVERY
FACTORY RESET
CLEAR STORAGE
SIMLOCK
IMAGE CRC
POWER DOWN

You could just drag all your photos and music to your computer, sync your contacts with gmail, and then try a factory reset! But that is if you can get your phone read on your pc.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

***Locked***
EVITA PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.14.0000
RADIO-0.24p.32.09.06
OpenDSP-v34.1.0.45.1219
eMMC-boot

HBOOT

to previous item
to next item
to select item

FASTBOOT
RECOVERY
FACTORY RESET
CLEAR STORAGE
SIMLOCK
IMAGE CRC
POWER DOWN

So it just hangs on the boot screen? Did it do this randomly or were you tampering with it (which I assume you weren't considering the bootloader does not say so)? What happens when you plug it into a usb port on your computer?

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

pierre t

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Guys i know this is a forum for another lock screen issue but i have a wierd one too one my htc one... my phone died the other day While updating whatsapp and post that my lock screen has changed to what feels like a safe mode or some older version of a lock screen not the slide up to unlock. Its more like slide sideways to unlock.
Wish i could add a pick of it. There is just a lock sign in a circle and no app icons below but when i click in the lock icon it opens up app above it in a semi circle. Also i can swipe sideways to some other pages of which show me apps and some news and stuff... Pls help im goin crazy. Tried rebooting still have ths prob.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Guys i know this is a forum for another lock screen issue but i have a wierd one too one my htc one... my phone died the other day While updating whatsapp and post that my lock screen has changed to what feels like a safe mode or some older version of a lock screen not the slide up to unlock. Its more like slide sideways to unlock.
Wish i could add a pick of it. There is just a lock sign in a circle and no app icons below but when i click in the lock icon it opens up app above it in a semi circle. Also i can swipe sideways to some other pages of which show me apps and some news and stuff... Pls help im goin crazy. Tried rebooting still have ths prob.

Do you think it could be the app?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800