cant turn bass of for internal spraker

Samir_Delic

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys. So i bought my HTC One X about a month ago and i really love it. It's an amazing device I can play all games I want. My wifi signal was bad but i solved it with help of youtube. The only thing I dont like is sound. I mean it is loud enough but it sounds like BeatsAudio is enabled for internal speaker. Bass sounds awful.When i go to settings it is disabled for speaker. I have JB 4.2.2 installed andbHTC removed EQ settings. I tried lot of EQ apps but they dont work as well. Is there any posibility to get that settings back or anyonne knows step by step how to install musicbox on it

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys. So i bought my HTC One X about a month ago and i really love it. It's an amazing device I can play all games I want. My wifi signal was bad but i solved it with help of youtube. The only thing I dont like is sound. I mean it is loud enough but it sounds like BeatsAudio is enabled for internal speaker. Bass sounds awful.When i go to settings it is disabled for speaker. I have JB 4.2.2 installed andbHTC removed EQ settings. I tried lot of EQ apps but they dont work as well. Is there any posibility to get that settings back or anyonne knows step by step how to install musicbox on it

The HTC one doesn't allow the beats audio to run for the internel speaker , but if you want to use a player that you can adjust the EQ settings I recommend rocket player....

sent from my Nexus 7 using tapatalk pro..

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Beats is software, not hardware. The speaker itself is not beats enabled. You can try rocket player like the person above me stated, or try doubletwist music player

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc