Getting free Data

Scott Pappali

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Recently, I did two major changes to my phone.

1) I Unlocked and Rooted the phone and installed the Venom X rom.
2) I changed my carrier (from Zain to Viva, here in Kuwait).

Now I am not getting charged for the data that I use from the carrier. What I mean is it shows up as "ZERO" data used.

I checked the Android usage (in the settings section), and it shows that I used data from the carrier. But any apps that I use to monitor it (such as Droid Stats, or Dodol Phone), shows that data used is "ZERO". And the weird thing is, I check my Carrier's site and they too show it as "ZERO". Did I break my phone?? Or is it some weird Glitch/Hack??

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Recently, I did two major changes to my phone.

1) I Unlocked and Rooted the phone and installed the Venom X rom.
2) I changed my carrier (from Zain to Viva, here in Kuwait).

Now I am not getting charged for the data that I use from the carrier. What I mean is it shows up as "ZERO" data used.

I checked the Android usage (in the settings section), and it shows that I used data from the carrier. But any apps that I use to monitor it (such as Droid Stats, or Dodol Phone), shows that data used is "ZERO". And the weird thing is, I check my Carrier's site and they too show it as "ZERO". Did I break my phone?? Or is it some weird Glitch/Hack??

It's probably a glitch and you should check with your carrier. You don't want to get charged for passing your data limit!

Sent from my AT&T One X running CodefireX ROM Android Version 4.4.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2