Hello Guys,

So as mentioned in the title above, my HOX slipped into the pot, shortly after which I dried it out with a hairdryer and after a day, I kept it in a bowl of rice (with the battery attached since it's non-removable). Maybe I should have gone for the rice-method right after it happened but I wasn't aware of it.

Now the situation is that I can turn on my phone and use the screen (I did for only a couple of minutes) but I can also see cloud-like spots on the lower half of my phone. Does that mean that water is still there inside the device? Do i need to put it back in the bowl of rice (with or without the battery)? would it be safe to put the device in the bowl without the back cover? Please tell what shall I do now.

Any kind response would be highly appreciated.
    05-21-2015 04:11 PM
    Welcome to AC. I'm sorry to hear about your mishap, and also sorry to have to say that you'll be lucky to get the device working again for very long. Read this article by Rukbat:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...e-got-wet.html

As you can see the outlook is pretty grim, but I wish you every success should you decide to try the alcohol method at this very late stage.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-21-2015 04:33 PM