I use the alarm function on my HTC One X very often. I did an update about a week ago, have been trying to use alarm in the past 3 days and the volume is very low. It has caused me to miss appointments. I'm very upset about this. Maybe it happened when I updated it? In the settings the alarm volume is turned up all the way. But when the alarm goes off it has a low volume. I have tried changing the sound and this doesn't do anything. All the other volumes seem to be working fine and are loud. Can someone please help me?
    08-31-2015 03:02 PM
    I have been having the same problem and just learned what the issue is: HTC updated their clock app to have an alarm that "gradually gets louder" so instead of going off normally with a sudden shock it starts out as quiet as a mouse and slowly gets louder so that your brain just ignores it. As far as I know they have no intention of correcting this and you will either have to download a separate app, or get an old fashioned alarm clock. I guess someone at HTC decided it was somehow better to wake up "gradually" and didn't think that other people might have a different opinion.
    09-04-2015 11:26 PM